Maritime Technical Superintendency is a no-nonsense service provider for the Maritime Business, specialized in Ship-Repair, Modification and Conversion.
- We can be based anywhere in the world to prepare, follow up and finalize your project.
- We have extensive experience in managing projects for large ship-owning companies worldwide.
- The full Project Management contract includes but is not limited to: Feasibility study, Class & Flag-state requirement identification, engineering control, contract negotiations, budget preparations, specification writing/review, planning & cost control, onsite inspection and supervision and technical and financial reporting. We can be involved in a project from idea to completion or any part of this, depending on your needs.
- We can of course also do the onsite project management only; we will protect your assets as if they were our own.
- Depending on the project, we have availability of specialized supervisors for quality control.
- Daily reporting will be done on technical and financial issues.
- Every project will be closed with final reporting on technical and financial issues.